UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm wanting to re-home a hamster. I dont mind the age of the hamster but i would prefer a friendly hammie. I already have a syrian so i am experienced at looking after them. I have a hamster heaven cage and toys, bedding etc waiting to give a little one a loving home. I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

Does anyone know if there are any breeders around here or a rehoming centre where i can get one from? Or does anyone need to rehome one?? If so, please get in touch.. Thanks!! :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
if you just want a hamster as a pet and not for breeding try your local [email protected] store as they have hamsters in normally that need adopting. just ask about their adoption scheme. i went to my local one in bedford recently and they had a whole litter of dwarf hamsters that had been handed in. you can just offer a donation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.