UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been in to [email protected] today for inspiration but came away feeling a bit flat

Found a few bits I like on the Internet but is hard to tell when you can't see them for sizes etc

So what do you have for your pets? Anything that you can make cheaper rather than buy? Anything not worth buying?

I have a big hamster Alaska cage witty a 28cm wheel (sadly I think this may be a little too big as she doesn't use it and actually used the tiny little one that came with the Ferplast Laura far more typically!! But I have not got ay toys for it get (only had the ham 2 1/2 weeks) so a completely blank canvas!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
My hamster has a wheel, various dens, sand bath, hammock, cosy pouch and tubes as she doesn't really climb.

My mice have - logs from trees, hanging dens and bridges, lots of tubes, dens and hides, digging soil, wheel and i get a deep sandwich tub and fill it with soft hay and scatter food into it for them to find:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.