Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hamster health helps?

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by owens92, Jan 7, 2020.

1. owens92

owens92 PetForums Newbie

Hello, I've had my hamster about 7 month ans shes about 10-11 month now, i took her out last night to put her in her ball and change her bedding etc. i noticed one of her eyes looks like the fur around it was damp/wet, maybe a little red too?. She has also started sneezing as i haven't used any different bedding,flooring or food i think she may have a cold? any one know if this is right, but i'm going to have another look when i get home today and get a vet appointment

2. Jackie C

Jackie C Cat slave

I don't know anything about hamster health, but you're doing the right thing making a vet appointment. Hope she's okay. x

3. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

Yes, Hamsters can gets colds, it could also be an allergy. You are doing the right thing getting a vet appointment, please let us know how it goes. I hope she gets better.

4. Engel98

Engel98 PetForums Senior

What bedding are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Could she have poked her eye on anything?

Please let us know how she gets on

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice