UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister is taking Anton this weekend so me and OH can get some time together :ihih:
Im still not sure if we are going out for dinner and the pics, Id rather stay in with a takeaway and a few horror DVDs

On actual Halloween I will be going trick or treating with my sister, LO and 2 nephews :D Not dressing Shorty up this year as she sulks!

·
Registered
12,130 Posts
Hopefully going out ;) doorbell starts at 4oclock until 9 oclock Bobby gets stressed out :)

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Trying to convince everyone I meet that I am NOT dressed up for Halloween and that I actually do look like this all the time.................. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I'm babysitting at my daughters as they're both at work so will have to answer the door to the trick or treaters there,my daughters bought decorations and treats in ready,if I'd been at home I would have ignored the door completely

·
Registered
978 Posts
I love Halloween! One of the my fav festive times of the year :devil:
Myself and OH are going to two partys at pubs in town, he will be a zombie as usual hehe but I have no idea what to dress up as this year, I often dress up as a cat so that option is out, I have been told I look like witch anyways so thats out! Vampire I was thinking, but I think the teeth would annoy me.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Alfie realy doesn't like being out in the dark and crowds of people. He insists every year he wants to go, I spend a fortune on all the stuff then after 15 mins he's shaking like a leaf and wanting to go home bless him. So this year I have got a shrek scary dvd a few decorations a couple of buckets and loads of sweets to put in them for the 2 little ones and were guna have a cosy night in. Oh and we can't forget my terrible atempt to do scary faces on pumpkins :eek: its the funnist part of the night :eek:

·
Super Moderator
12,001 Posts
Don't normally celebrate halloween but throwing a party this year as I just fancy getting dressed up and letting my hair down a bit, so I probably pass for the Americanised side :eek: At work first though :thumbdown:

Will NOT be doing the same next year as I'm such a wimp one of the decorations is already freaking me out :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
I am getting my kitty gladrags on and heading out the Student Union with the flatmates :D I love Halloween, I love getting dressed up and seeing how a little makeup can transform people into terrifying monsters :D

I hope no one wears a mask though, it freaks me out when I can't see people's faces :nonod:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Hallowee'n = Samhain ( orginal festival ) is The Wiccan New Year and it's a the time for putting the past behind you and starting afresh. A new chapter in the book of life if you like. Reflecting on the past year and mapping out our path and hopes and wishes for the next year.

Samhain is the time to remember and honor and feeling close to loved one's people and Animals who have passed on.

And of course it is night when the veil between the two worlds are at their thinnest. So Tarot and and any other practice you use will have stronger results whether its contacting spirits or doing readings.

Just thought I would put my feelings about it all forward :)

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
If I'd had enough money, I'd have been at London Expo, as Loki or a hobbit (Pippin) having a massive birthday party as well...this Halloween though, I think me and the OH will be watching the street from our first floor flat, especially mischief night the night before -there's loads of kids around here, so tons of mischief to be had methinks! I am so glad we're not on the ground floor!!! :D

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I'm throwing a little party mainly for my 87 year old gran :D I'm going to make (or try to make) some diabetic cakes and treats and have her up to the house for a movie and tea with my sister and the dog!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.