UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant decide what to dig out of the DVD cupboard to watch tomorrow night.:confused:
What are your favourite scary films??

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I don't find many scary and all the new movies out i think just look fake so i prefer the old scary movies.

I like the film 'Vacancy' it was on Channel 5 other day there and it's a pretty good film and creepy!

·
Registered
436 Posts
the grudge i like the original is better though.

I also enjoy the Halloween films, mainly for Mr Sandman at the start lol

I will have a poster up this asking for the teenagers to politely do one.

·
Super Moderator
29,629 Posts
G

·
Scariest film i have seen lately is one my fiance got hold off , its not a halloween movie but more a supernatural based on an old mental asylum but it is very scary and i dont scare easily , had me jumping , dont watch it on your own thou lol , it called grave encounters its documentary style its slow for first 40mins then picks up the pace , you think its going to be rubbish and all a big con but after them 40mins you will non stop jump , grave encounters 2 we are waiting to be released over here bet it just as scary as the 1st

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Carrie

Even after 27 years it still must be the best ever scary film, from the bit where the knives fly, then right up till the hand comes out the ground

Ive seen The Exorcist and it didnt do it for me, Amityville not bad, i never really got into "Halloween" or "Freddy", I did like the Hellraiser films

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
Event Horizon. Scared the whatsits out of me...."we won't need eyes where we're going" :eek:

Event Horizon clip

For a more old fashioned, creepy ghost story, it's got to be something by Guillermo del Toro, The Devil's Backbone is probably my favourite.

Devil's Backbone trailer
i love del toro, devils backbone and the orphanage especcially

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.