UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure Nemo has dog in him somewhere. There is nothing he likes better than running mad round the house with his feather toy in his mouth followed by the stick flying around everywhere.. Its so funny to see, he pounces on the feathers shakes them than runs mad around the place. never knew cats picked things up and carried them around like this.

Not so funny at 2oclock in the morning when you are sleeping though and you hear the stick going bang bang bang behind him down the stairs than bang bang bang back up again.
He also loves hide and seek, if you peek round the door at him, he runs at you than runs away for you to chase him..you could play all day with him like this in the house.

He is a funny little fella dont grow up too fast Nemo we love your kitten antics.:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
My cat was brought up with my mums st bernards, he would play with them in the garden, share food on a night time (aka steal) and would actually come when called!!
When we took the dogs for there walks 9/10 times he would come along as well and follow us/stalk us.
It's so strange how cats are does make me laugh!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Whisper runs around with her feather toy on a stick up and down the stairs. Beanie used to play hide and seek in the garden with us but has grown out of it now. I've tried to play it with Whisper but she just doesn't get it as she wants to be by my side the whole time so we're either both hiding or both seeking at the same time!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My cat was brought up with my mums st bernards, he would play with them in the garden, share food on a night time (aka steal) and would actually come when called!!
When we took the dogs for there walks 9/10 times he would come along as well and follow us/stalk us.
It's so strange how cats are does make me laugh!
Aww that is so cute.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.