Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hair Spray

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Happy Paws2, May 5, 2017.

1. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Which one do you use?

I've used L'Oreal Elnett for years I like it and it never goes sticky and brushes out easily.

OH did the shopping a few weeks ago couldn't find it, so he got me another brand and it's just as good, in fact if I hadn't seen the name on the can, I wouldn't have known I was using a different brand.

The only difference is the price, Elnett is £4 for a 200ml can, the other one is Sainsbury's Basic and it's only 40p for 300 ml. can. :D

Brrosa and Lurcherlad like this.
  2. FeelTheBern

FeelTheBern They don't like it up 'em, sir!

Ask Mr. President.

3. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

Often the case with branded vs non-branded products. We get seduced by the branding! ;)

They did a comparison on TV the other day on toothpaste results on bacteria, etc. and barely any difference. I

Over the counter meds the same.

If the active ingredient is the same it's always worth trying a cheaper version - we could save ourselves a fortune over a year! ;)

Happy Paws2 and HarlequinCat like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice