Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hair loss

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Classyellie, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

My poor little Pippa is losing her hair :eek:Just in a small strip along her back starting from the point that the vet rubbed on a 'spot-on' flea & worming product. I specifically asked the vet if this would happen (someone I know used a spot-on treatment & the same happened to her pup but she admittedly bought the incorrect treatment) & she assured me that it wouldn't!! Needless to say I'm changing vets as I'm not happy :(

2. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

I know a yorkie that went completely bald over the back after being treated with frontline. Some individuals are just susceptible and react this way, it's unusual but it doesn't mean the treatment was wrong or the vet is at fault.

3. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I wouldn't be so upset over it if my vet had warned me it could happen - but she said there was no way that it could!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice