Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hahahahaa silly chavs....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Patterdale_lover, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Was out with my friend this morning and we were driving to town to get him some stuff. Anyway there was a congregation of chavs with their pimped out bangers :rolleyes: Banging out their N-dubz enit :rolleyes:

Anyway we were listening to a band called Parkway Drive who are quite heavy rock. They all got rowdy and threw something at my friends car, my friend LOVES his car and got very annoyed so he spun round and parked next to them and got out and immediately their "well 'ard" facade dissapeared and they all crapped 'emselves and ran in their cars as he was walking over :lol:

Awhhh you gotta laugh at their idiocy. Nevermind I'm sure they'll find some otherr car park to big it up in :rolleyes:

2. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

its a bit early for them isn't it? i thought they only came out at dark!:rolleyes:

3. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Haaa! It's really cloudy and it might rain yeah but 3 of them had sunglasses on :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice