Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hah

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shoreset, Apr 21, 2011.

1. shoreset

shoreset PetForums Senior

Was having a rather good day today, untill my mother but on facebook "I love my son dearly much more than jessica"
    I've always known this, hell he even stole her car at 15 and went joyriding in it to go buy pizza, had I done that I she would have called the police and killed me, all she said to him was ÿou do know that they deliver?" (only one example, but he can do no wrong as far as she is concerned)
    I dont care that if it was actually my brother that put it on or if it was her, they both know how I feel about it, and for either one to have put that shows there utter lack of compassion or concern towards me.
    This could all possibley be bareable if it were not for the fact that my brother is staying for the weekend (theyre not back yet) and if i say anything it will be my fault.
    sometimes I just wish I had somewhere I could go and stay to get away for a while, esp while that prick is here

2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

no gosh :( *hugs* just stay out his way :)

3. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

awww that's horrible hun :(

Sending you big hugs x

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

you can come here :D

sorry they did that though :( i know how it feels. my brother cant do anything wrong either :(

5. shoreset

I cant, because I know that if it was him that put in on fb, the first thing he'll do is come into my room with a smug little grin on his face and make a comment about it. and if its not him that put it on then I dont even want to live here any more

6. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

*hugs* you can come and live with me :D

7. shoreset

Can i come now so I dont miss the thunder and rain :p

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

That is awful, a mother should love each child the same not matter what and to put something like that on FB where every one can see it ....how belittling that must be to you.
    Bet he dont have as many friends as you do on here NO HE DONT so neh neh neh neh neh, one in the eye for him eh!. Don't let them know how much it have hurt you ok, chin up and be strong you are a better person than them. xxxxxxx

9. shoreset

He's going to afganistan soon, as i dont car if this makes me a horrible person but i really hope he dies.
    I was abused by him when he lived with us, and it appears that untill I move out and can cut off contact with both my parents (already have with my dad) then I will never be able to get away from him

10. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Oh my lord that is awful, does your parents know about this? No wonder you feel the way you do about him. Ignore him don't let him think he is winning or he will keep doing it knowing it is getting to you. so sorry for you. xxxxxxxx

11. shoreset

Yes my mum knows. Not that she cares.

12. Danielle F

Danielle F PetForums Member

In an ideal world, parents would treat their children the same, but sadly we do not live in an ideal world.

Just think, whatever you make/have made of your life, your parents can take no credit for that. And you will never owe them anything. Things will get better hun... :)

13. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

Geez, isn't it wrong for a mother to have a favourite!
    Just bite your tongue, its only for the weekend:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice