UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Munchkin was really bullying him and woke up yesterday to find poor wally bleeding :(

have found him a loving home with two young girls to spoil him and a man that wants to take him hunting.

i still get to visit which is good but still a bit sad.

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
how was he bleeding was it just some scabs? its very un usual they should fight as its winter so they shouldn't be in season

I am so sorry

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the scabs had been torn off and wally was curled up in the corner hiding :(

i could have kept him indoors but he is a social little thing, munchkin is just a bully

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
you can soon tell (dont worry i doubt your girl will be in) but sometimes boys can sometimes come in season in december winter time, feel his testicals see if they are getting bigger

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*sigh of relief...* i shall check tom morning lol!!

iv ordered their new hutch :)
its going to be one of a kind lol, its only goning to be five foot long now so it can fit in a truck, the top layer will have seperate bed area and other room like normal but the window will be half wire and half wood to stop them kicking all their litter out.

it will have a hatch and a ladder that leads down to the bottom level with will have the same half window (the hatch can be closed) the downstairs will lead out into a four foot run, the run will have wooden sides so they dont poo through the wire and a wire top and front.

i saw the other hutches this guy has made and they are so solid so hopefully my remaining ferrets, doesnt feel right yet without wally) will be in 7th heaven

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.