UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the absolute pleasure tonight of meeting Moggybaby. What a lovely lady she is, absolutely genuine, just like she is on here and that includes the errr 'language' :lol:

She's an absolute gem, will be seeing her again for sure.

Got another meet up at the end of the month with my other buddy, dear Gill or TDM, Thedogsmother as you all know her. Another genuine lady I think the world of, we've met up several times now and become good friends. I feel so blessed to have met 2 such lovely people through Pet forums.

I'd also like to thank everyone who repped me on a certain thread earlier. You all know who you are. You lot here have got me through some really bad times over the last 2 years, so thankyou to you all aswell.

May you all have peace and happiness

Lavs xx

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I hope you both gave each other the hugs I told you to give!!!

Mavis is rather lovely in her own sweet way :devil:

Hope you both had an amazing day - but be warned - I will be included next time you meet :yesnod: :D
Yes the hugs were given :)
Mavis is a proper pussycat isn't she :D

Would be great to meet you too Hilda...can't wait x

G

·
You don't wanna meet me? I'd even wear my my bestest trench coat and the trousers that only go up to the knees!!!
:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.