Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Had my 4 vaccinated tonight and charlie checked over, poorly boy.

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by kate_7590, Jan 23, 2012.

1. kate_7590

kate_7590 PetForums VIP

Took my 4 to the vets for their vaccinations today and because Charlie my lovely German Lop has lost quite a bit of fur recently and has been rubbing his blind eye.
    Turns out that a part of his eyelid is turning in on itself and making his blind eye sore.
    There is no ulcers on it, so they said it seemed it was quite a new thing.
    If it seems to continue to upset him he'll be booked in for that eye to be removed.

Opal my little dutch girly has recently started displaying a slight head tilt, which I mentioned to the vet, so I am, starting from tomorrow, going to be starting all 4 on a 28day course of...some oral medicine...sorry, cannot remember the name :S
    In the hope it will treat Opals head tilt and possible Charlies hairloss.

Its all go somehow..:rolleyes:

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

sounds like you have everything in hand! have you been given the panacur syringe paste or the liquid? with the paste I normally put this on a little spring green leaf and roll it up like a "fag" and feed it to them it make life easier

3. kate_7590

kate_7590 PetForums VIP

Its not the panacea, its something beginning with L. They tell me its a paste that tastes like aniseed, the buns are supposed to love the taste, so hopefully this will make my life easier hehe.

4. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

It will be Lapizole ;)
    I hope everyone gets well soon xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice