Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Had an accident....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kinjilabs, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Well according to a text I got today I can claim £3,750 for my recent accident:rolleyes:

Errrr do they know something I dont, or was my accident so bad I lost all memory of it:rolleyes::D

2. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I've had them too my accidents were that bad I lost all memory of them too.:rolleyes:

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Sure your not just getting forgetful????????:lol::lol::lol:

4. Doolally

Doolally PetForums Senior

They should be banned those companies.

A few years ago I was stationary in my car and a van pulled out into the side of me. We went through the insurance as it was too expensive to repair privately. They're dying down now, but after it I got almost daily phonecalls asking if I had suffered injury and wanted to claim
    Me "no I wasn't even moving i'm fine"
    NWNF "are you sure? whiplash can come on weeks after"
    Me "I'm sure, im fine, it's all sorted thanks"
    NWNK "what about your passengers?"
    Me "there were no passengers"

But seriously if I was less than honest I might think it's a way of making money, they're encouraging people to try and claim.

Don't get me wrong, people should be entitled to compensation if needs be, I had a nasty car accident a few years ago which was completely not my fault and it's still affecting my life now, but I went through my insurance company, despite all the vultures on the phone promising to get me more money :rolleyes:

5. 912142

912142 PetForums VIP

These are companies that purchase information about you and make random contact in the hope that some of these calls will translate into lucrative claims FOR THEM and yes you have guessed it we will pay for that through next year’s premiums which I believe are going to increase by 25% or so. :nono:

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I got that text. I said to my friend ''omg how do they know I peed myself!'' :lol: :lol:

7. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

I slipped on some water that was on the floor in a big Supermarket what would I get for that or should I just watch where I was going??

Also I opened a double packet of Jaffa Cakes today and only one packet was in there, the bleedin cheek!!! :nono:

8. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

It isn't funny when you are still getting flash backs to an accident... plebs should be ashamed of them selves and I will be talking to my insurance company as well :nono:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice