Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Had a lovely spring walk today

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SEVEN_PETS, Apr 24, 2011.

1. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

Took Ollie to a new place today where he's never been before and he loved it. We walked in the woods and he paddled in a pond too. He was so interested in the new smells, he was really quiet and just following these trails. He met loads of dogs, who he was all fantastic with :)D), he met a little toddler who was saying "doggie, doggie" which was so cute. Ollie got to say hello with the parents' standing by. :) And he also met two horses as well. In the past, he would bark at horses, but this time he just looked at them and just walked past. :D Lovely walk, forgot the camera but he had a great time and so did we. Went to sit in the pub garden after the walk and he was a little whiney but that's to be expected after an exciting walk.

At one point, he did a perfect heel for about a minute when the rest of the time he was pulling. I thought fantastic, but then I noticed Ollie move something in his mouth. I opened his mouth to find he had picked up a cork (from a wine bottle). The cheeky monkey had the cork in his mouth whilst heeling and apparently appearing to be incredibly well behaved, and he was just cheekily hiding the fact that he had stolen this cork. :lol: As soon as I got it out of his mouth, he was back to the same old Ollie, pulling like hell on his harness. :lol: What a cheeky boy!!

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Sounds great; don't forget your camera next time ;).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice