Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Had a good walk today

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SEVEN_PETS, May 1, 2011.

1. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

Had a good walk today with Ollie, even though Ollie was driving me round the bend with his whining and over excitability (see my other thread :)).

We took him to some woods which he only been to once before and he loved him. He went paddling in the pond, saw some doggies which he was very good with, and had a nice walk in general.

We walked along some country lanes and two cars came along. I instantly recalled Ollie and he came back very quickly. We also came across some horses and in the past, Ollie barked and went crazy at horses trotting past him. Today, he came back to my side, and quietly watched them go past. :D

2. beary_clairey

beary_clairey PetForums VIP

That sounds lovely. Seems like ollie is settling down very well!

:)

3. DougGeneration

DougGeneration PetForums Junior

That's good to know! Other dogs would probably reacted differently, but Ollie's definitely different than the rest. Way to go Ollie!;)

4. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

Sounds like a good walk indeed :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice