Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

had a good day but still fed jack

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Aug 7, 2009.

1. frags

frags PetForums VIP

well we went to london today with the kids as planned. went to natural history museum, covent garden and also to the o2 arena to watch walking with dinosaurs, we had such a fab day that my mind was occupied not to think to much about jack.
    tonight when home i went to the buns to feed and water and forgot about what happened and went to fill up jacks bowl. got a little down when i realised but instead of getting upset i took a small pinch of food and sprinkled it over his burial site which made me feel like im still looking after him.
    i know i cant keep doing it but it made me feel better tonight as its still so fresh.

2. Pampered pets

Pampered pets PetForums Senior

aww thats nice, im sure he will be eating it over at rainbow bridge.

Glad you had a good day out :)

3. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Glad you had a good day out Fraggy!

4. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

If you were in London you should have come pestered me to see my lot! Glad to hear you had a good day though. For the first few days after losing Charlie I found it very hard, I'd have a good day with my mind ocupied but then come bunny bedtime I kept looking for Charlie in the garden to put him to bed. The look in Rosies face as well, she saw him when he died to help her cope but she just looked lost in the hutch on her own.

5. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

glad you had a good day out. you are bound to do it for the first few days. I couldnt get used to going into the shed after chalky died and saying "morning chalky boy!" because he was blind and needed to know I was there. I sometimes forget and call Kodi out of the hutch with Rascal, when she is gone and the other 2 girls are with him.

*Heidi*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice