Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Had a chat.......

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Mum2Alfie, May 21, 2010.

1. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

with Missys last owner. She has been reading the threads I have posted on here and was a little concerned with the fact that it may have come across that they were "bad owners" and abused her.

Just to let you guys know that they werent bad owners, she came from a loving home and they just wanted to do the right thing for Missy.

Thanks guys. :)

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

no worries mate :)

3. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Some people automatically assume because it's a rescue or rehomed dog that it circumstances can have been good, which in some cases is true but not always.

4. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Aww, at least you got it sorted out. Part of being a good owner is knowing when you arent able to give your dog what it needs.

5. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Sounds like she is responsible enough to know whats best for Millie.. good on her and you.

6. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Missy heehee :D

Thanks guys. I really didnt mean it to sound like that, I was just writing what Missy was like when she came to me, its more than likely where she is settling in with us. She is making progress every day! For example today I went to work, Rob went to work and she was very good! Then tonight Rob came to get me from work and again she was very good.....no chewing!!! I am sooo proud!! So definatly settling in.

7. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Whoops sorry Missy :eek: .. god knows where my brain was earlier. Good to hear on the progress :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice