UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okayyy so i know this is very random but im suffereing quite bad with my rubbsih gym trainers when im doing hight impact workouts i were in agony tonight with my feet n shins(sp) soooo does anyone here do high impact/alot of running? if so what kind of trainers do you have?

it doesnt help im skint for another week and half and im just giving up with these trainers way too painful:(

Thankuupp for any replies:D

Becky

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
hi, i get a lot of pain and strain when running, and ive found i running on sand hard work, but it doesnt hurt.

also we have just ordered a multi gym for £150. Come down from £300 so looking forward to that arriving :)

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I do a bit of hill running with Sky ..Not as much as i use to but swear by the Asics Gel Cumulus..are dear tho anything from £70-100 but i do believe that you really only get what you pay for in quality running shoes..;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.