Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gym trainers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rebenda, Jul 9, 2009.

1. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

okayyy so i know this is very random but im suffereing quite bad with my rubbsih gym trainers when im doing hight impact workouts i were in agony tonight with my feet n shins(sp) soooo does anyone here do high impact/alot of running? if so what kind of trainers do you have?

it doesnt help im skint for another week and half and im just giving up with these trainers way too painful:(

Thankuupp for any replies:D

Becky

2. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

hi, i get a lot of pain and strain when running, and ive found i running on sand hard work, but it doesnt hurt.

also we have just ordered a multi gym for £150. Come down from £300 so looking forward to that arriving :)

3. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

god thats a good price! id love to have gym stuff here if only..lol when im rich maybe lol

4. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

LOL this is a 3X payment of £50, couldnt believe it when OH got hold of me to ask if he got it would i use it lol (of cause i said yes)

from cdiscount.com got some great stuff

5. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

might have a look of the website :D that is a really good deal!

6. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

I do a bit of hill running with Sky ..Not as much as i use to but swear by the Asics Gel Cumulus..are dear tho anything from £70-100 but i do believe that you really only get what you pay for in quality running shoes..;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice