Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

gutted

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by candysmum, Jul 22, 2009.

1. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

HI ALL

I haven't been around much lately what with the kids ending school the puppies, the hospital, going on holiday etc

Well i have come back from cornwall (loveily holiday by the way)

And i stood on the scales BIG MISTAKE. i knew i had put some weight on from all the rubbish i was eating in cornwall (never cooking and eating take outs)

I am nearly 11 stone in face i am just 1 pound from 11 stone

I have never been that heavy i also know why my clothes are so tight now LOL

I have a stone and a half to lose ideally before i have my op but not a biggy if i only lose some of it.

so next week (monday) i start my diet may be sunday as i can't do anything until my shopping comes which is Saturday Night. weight watchers at home on my own here i come. worked when i wanted to lose 7lbs so it better work for the long haul remind me to COOK nexttime i go on holiday LOL

2. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Oh don't worry about it. I know how you feel, I just came back from a weight gaining holiday too lol.
    I have a lot more then you to lose so you shouldn't feel bad.

3. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

aww its a pain int it im on hol in cornwall atm..on the beach right now, and iv not stoppd etin rubbish all week!chinese for tea tnight yum lol im not even gunna weigh myself just gunna go healthy again ahd lots of exercise!

4. I wouldn't worry, good luck with the diet though! ^_^ xxx

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Welcome back! :)

6. LittleMissSunshine

LittleMissSunshine PetForums VIP

I'm with you on the weight... I stopped taking one of my tabllets and dropped nearly a stone without thinking about it....it was my birthday last week so naturally I ate cake for as long as I could get away with then I found myself making proper home made scones and strawberry & balsamic jam so naturally I bough a big tub of clotted cream to go with it...... I now need to go be sensible but need another blow out...might eat crap all this weekend thenstart being really good on Monday....

7. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Welcome back :) was wondering where you'd got to :D

Hows the pup your mum took on? :D

8. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

i'm not to worried about it but i would like to breath while wearing my jeans LOL

Cindy is MASSIVE she is going to be a good 2 inchs taller than candy i think

Rollo is doing really well as well is eating my sister out of house and home and thats NOT a good thing the Vet has already told her he has to cut back shes being abit soft with him LOL.

We lived on chiense, fish and chip and sausages while in cornwall.
    where abouts are you there?

And its nice to be back. Trying to catch up with ghost whisperer i watch one last night and i had no idea we were as far in as it is and i haven't found how far that is yet!

I noticed Jim was dead yet the last time i looked he wasn't! Thats so BAD I LOVE JIM

9. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

forgot to add Jovan comes Saturday the Bengal kitten Cant wait :D

My son got a russian Hamster and called him Jimmy

and thats about it i am trying to talk hubby into taking me aboard next year as its the last chance until i finish uni in 2013/2014 depending on when i get in lol

10. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday. You know you had a good one when you come back with extra weight ;)

11. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

The last holiday I went on, I lost weight! And then came home and ruined it all haha! Maybe because I go to live with family and they all cook or take me out to a nice meal hehe :001_tt2:

12. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

omg jim might be dead!:( we'r in stratton just outside bude nrth cornwall.

13. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

no might about it i watched episode 11 last night and found him to be dead his spirit is in a guy called sam and his sprit has lost hes memory i am currently finding the episodes bewteen that i missed i am so GUTTED

not far from where we were then bude was 13 miles from us in launceston

14. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Good to see you back. Sounds like you had a fab holiday.

Not to busy at your house then :rolleyes::D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice