Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gullivers World

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bird, Aug 8, 2009.

1. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Been to the one in Warrington with grandmonster. Was it worth it - totally, absolutly 100%. Dont care about the traffic on motorways there and back and the queues for the rides, it was worth every bit of it just to see the look on grandmonsters face when she met her idol - Dora :D :D :D
    View attachment 27747

2. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Aww she looks really happy.:D

I would have legged it though cos I don't like things that dress up after getting caught by a large dog at Alton Towers many years ago. :eek: We haven't been go Gullivers for a few years now, its great there isn't it.:)

3. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Awww bless hehe she looks really happy glad you had a fab time.:smilewinkgrin:

4. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Its great for her as she can go on everything there. At a lot of theme parks, apart from costing twice as much shes limited as to what she can go on. Once she saw Dora she just had a sharp intake of breath beamed at me and Chris and went tearing off, :rolleyes: good job Dora wasnt too far away from us or we could have lost her :D

5. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Aw how cute is she? :001_wub:
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed it haha :smilewinkgrin:

6. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Hi,

Oh that is a lovely picture! I love Gullivers world! Its a really good day out without breaking the bank and the rides are cool. We went with the nursery class years ago and it was lots of fun lol!.

Izzie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice