Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

guinea pigs in Ireland - preferably northern Ireland

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by whompingwillow, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Hi small animal/rodent lovers - I am an active member of the cat forum, not here :] (I do love small animals too though I just don’t own any!)
    The reason I am here is because a friend of mine who lives in northern island is really wanting a guinea pig - she likes the long haired ones (like the the texel , Abyssinian and Purivian - I do not know anything about guinea pigs but did a small bit of research) I was trying to convince her to adopt a cat but somewhere somehow my convincing skills morphed the cat idea into a guinea, and she is so wanting one or two. And would be happy to adopt. We have been looking online, without much success. She is willing to travel a bit within ireland

Can anyone here direct us to the right place? Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice