Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Guinea Pigs - Hutches

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by mell-e-c, Nov 29, 2007.

1. mell-e-c

mell-e-c PetForums Member

Hello,

I am getting 2 guinea pig babies from my sister-in-law over the next couple of days, however, i need to sort a hutch before I pick them up.

Does anyone know anyone in the cheshire area getting rid of a hutch?

Also, has anyone had guinea pigs indoors before during the winter? Any advise on this?

thanks in anticipation :)

2. AnimalLoversWeb

AnimalLoversWeb PetForums Junior

Hi, I don't know anyone in the cheshire area but we just bought 3 of these hutches on ebay:

[​IMG]

It is 6 foot long, 4 foot wide and 2 foot high and required no building, it folds away. We got them for our 3 rabbits who are male and don't get on but we have had our guinea pigs in it as a play run. It also comes with free wooden housing box (wit window) The construction is to quality.
    I have no commercial interest in these runs it is just so rare to be so impressed with value for money these days.
    I got them for about £45 each with £12 packing by bidding, the "buy now price was £89.
    They can be used indoor or out. although obviously they have no roof as shelter, our rabbits live in a stable.
    If you were interested I could pm you the sellers details on ebay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice