UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Play fighting, ball obsessions, bugging the older ones, fluggie destroying and woodland walks.

Yup had it all so far. Have a video of the play fighting though but will upload that later.

She was dropped off with 18 tennis balls, not sure they're all in this photo though.

She attempted to get Jack to play.

All Jack could think about were his balls (since he has none)

She was told off for pestering.

But persisted.

Jack was happy when she left him alone.

But then she came back.

She tried some more.

Then moved onto Sadie.

Please play with me..

Pleasseeeeee

PLLLLLEEEAAAASEEEEEEE

Then onto the fluggie. Because she was told off by all the dogs for pestering.

Then we went for a walk - but I forgot the camera. :/

So can you guess who it is?

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup it's Kes. She's currently napping on my bed. And yes Sadie will hold her own against all of them.

Tillymint, the fluggie is now dead - for real this time!

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Yup it's Kes. She's currently napping on my bed. And yes Sadie will hold her own against all of them.

Tillymint, the fluggie is now dead - for real this time!
Napping while theres dogs to be pestered? Well I never!! She must be getting old.

Oops! Know what the dogs will be getting for Xmas then. :eek: :D

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol: She really is a little pest though. I'm amazed you managed to get a picture of her lying down, maybe she's having a calm day ;)
It took a while for her to calm down! I think if she comes regularly she'll get used to how we do things. Mine sleep if we're not doing anything and it is a new house to her. She loved the bunnies btw. Not sure they loved her enthusiasm quite as much though :eek:

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
It took a while for her to calm down! I think if she comes regularly she'll get used to how we do things. Mine sleep if we're not doing anything and it is a new house to her. She loved the bunnies btw. Not sure they loved her enthusiasm quite as much though :eek:
:lol: I forgot about the bunnies! I'll be over shortly to pick up the wee madam anyway.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Just wanted to add that Im very impressed at the cleaness and brand quality of Kes' tennis balls! We havent bought new for Izzy in a very long time as she is a master ball finder so all hers are very grubby and "well loved" shall we say :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Just wanted to add that Im very impressed at the cleaness and brand quality of Kes' tennis balls! We havent bought new for Izzy in a very long time as she is a master ball finder so all hers are very grubby and "well loved" shall we say :p :rolleyes:
I have a super secret supply of fresh tennis balls from tennis instuctors at David Lloyds, they use them for an hour and then they're no longer 'good enough' so I get bags and bags. ;)

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kinda looks like Kes.... but I could be wrong :lol:

No, I'm sure it's Kes. It's funny looking at a dog in somone elses pics lol.
Lol it is. But I do it often :lol:

I thought Kes too! Is interesting to see her compared to your dogs, she looks much bigger than I thought she was!
Kes is only a week older than Pen and is 3 times the size of her! (Pen is 18kg and about Cocker sized)

Napping while theres dogs to be pestered? Well I never!! She must be getting old.

Oops! Know what the dogs will be getting for Xmas then. :eek: :D
Lol - I've had to shut her out of the living room, she tried to pester Louie and teeth were bared. And even Pen had a grumble. But she's happily napping away. I've taken her collar off - because they were play fighting and I have work tonight now so just make sure to remind Nicole about it.

I have to say we got a few looks for walking 5 dogs. I actually got asked how I coped with them, my reply: "Only 4 are mine" :lol:

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a super secret supply of fresh tennis balls from tennis instuctors at David Lloyds, they use them for an hour and then they're no longer 'good enough' so I get bags and bags. ;)
Not sure you'll be getting them all back though, I'm pretty sure the dogs have hidden a few.. :nono:

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awww great pics.

Jack is looking wonderful. What expressive eyes he has!!
His back ends a bit scruffy. Stupid allergy! And he's a bit on the skinny side, easier said than done getting weight back on dry fed dogs than kibble fed ones!

But thank you. Yes those eyes are permanently stuck on "I'm unloved" :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.