Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

guess where im going (i think)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pampered pets, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Pampered pets

Pampered pets PetForums Senior

If you remember someone asking for pets to have a psychic reading, well the paranormal is my second love after aniamls so i got in touch and they have invited me down to film my Border collie and two ferrets :)

It will be hard work travelling to london and back in a day but its a one off experience and im very excited..........HOWEVER experience has taught me never to get to excited i just have a feeling something will go wrong but im trying to stay positive and hope it goes well.

2. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

oh that sounds lovely, i too am into all things spiritual too, its lovely when you get messages back from old pets, shows you they still live on, be in on another relm. x

3. Pampered pets

Pampered pets PetForums Senior

I met my cat in my dreams once but no other messages from pets sadly, this will be a reading of the aniamls im taking to see if we can get any info on how the feel and behave a certain way i wont be recieveing any messages from anyone dead.

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Hope you have great day. And the traveling isn't to stressful

5. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

Oh, now that sounds interesting!

Hope it goes well and remember to let us know what they say! :)

6. rottiesloveragdolls

I got a call from Rob yesterday asking me if i would take mum and 5 kittens to London to see Derek next week, but i declined his kind offer, i dont think it would be fair on the mum & Kittens to go to London and back in the one day it would be stresssfull enough for me let alone my cats :(
    But good luck with the show :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice