Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Guess what im doing?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Pampered pets, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Pampered pets

Pampered pets PetForums Senior

well you might know as i posted it in general to LOL

If you remember recently someone asked for pets to go for a psychic reading? well the paranormal is a big love of mine so i got in touch and have been invited to go and record at the london studios!

Im very excited but things have a habit of not going right so im holding my breath on this one.

They were adamant they wanted ferrets and also asked for my hamster but he is russian and to small, plus he has no health or beahaviour problems, then they asked for a guinea but again they are fine and gujineas dont travel well it would have been to stressful so then then wanted a rabbit but again although i would to get inside their heads they dont travel easy and the studio would be to much so thye settled for my dog when they heard about all his issues lol, filming is a week on sat if all goes well but i just have a niggling doubt.

2. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

my mother might be doing it too. lol. shes taking our rottie if she accepts. shes not so sure yet.

3. umber

umber PetForums VIP

ohhh exciting!

4. Pampered pets

Pampered pets PetForums Senior

Oh what day is she going? they didnt really want another dog as they had quite a few which is why they wanted hamster/guinea/rabbit and they are very keen for the ferrets to go. im going on the sat, it is short notice though and things have a habbit of falling through so who knows.

5. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

Well done for not getting them to talk you into taking the smaller animals.
    I think it will ber stressful and also very hot and their health really is not worth risking.
    Be interesting to see what happens with your dog though:D

6. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

I contacted them about my Rosie for that to see why she so scared of being held since she's a rescue rabbit. They haven't got back to me though, I'm disappointed, hoped to get to the bottom of her problems.

7. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

we are going on the thursday. its just been confirmed!! yey!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice