Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

guess what I'm doing tonight...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by kenla210, Jun 25, 2009.

1. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

off this evening to talk with other dog owners about dogs and dog food - and getting paid £40 for it!
    Bit like what I spend half my time on here doing most nights anyway :lol: :lol:

2. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

I have a lil part time job a bit like that at the shows dad does.
    I get £30-40 a day for writing dog and owner names and then judging a class of dogs, like prettiest bitch or something :D
    Have fun, tell us how it went when you get home!!

3. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

Well it was fine, just had to sit around and talk about what we thought of the advert ideas for purina pro plan.

Some were awful, some were fine, one or two were really good. Just about everyone else there fed their dogs science plan...

It was funny cos everyone was slating bakers and of course it is all the same company, and IMO not much better.

They weren't too sure when I said I would never use it even if I liked the ad content, as I would go to the effort of researching the food and would therefore prefer to feed natural and that I don't trust most vet recommendations due to backhanders ;) :lol:

Still made a bit of cash on a night when I would have just been watching the telly, or chatting about dogs on here anyway :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice