Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Guess what Cheeko won :D

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by CheekoAndCo, Jul 2, 2009.

1. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Our local paper was running Pet Idol and I decided for the first time I would enter Cheeko. They said they would phone the winner on the Thursday and we hadn't heard anything so mum went out to Sainsburys then at about 4 I got a call to say he'd won :D Phoned mum and she walked all the way around Sainsbury's with a big smile on her face! We've to go down tomorrow at 2pm to get our pictures taken and collect our prize vouchers. Already deciding what to buy with them. Only thing is Cheeko is getting clipped on Monday so he looks a bit more like a bishon than a poodle just now. His groomer is going to see if she can squeeze him in tomorrow but she doubts it so I got scissors and cut the fur around his mouth as best as I could. Doesn't look too bad considering it was my first experiance of trimming his coat! Hoepfully it won't be too hot tomorrow and he'll behave :D

2. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

CONGRATULATIONS!

3. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Well done!!!!! awwwwww she looks soooo cute aswell!

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Wow, thats amazing news, he is gorgeous though, give cheeko a big well done snuggle from me.

5. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Thanks :) One of our neighbours had a drink to celebrate :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice