Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gsd free to anywhere/anyone

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by thedogsmother, Oct 21, 2012.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Not only did Bella decide that it was a good idea to yell the house down at silly o clock last night because something triggered the neighbours security lights, which caused me to dive out of bed still half asleep, apparently screaming that the dogs were in the garden :eek:. Then when my oh came downstairs he caught her in this position
    [​IMG]

I got confronted with the photographic evidence this morning. I think someone looks a wee bit guilty that shes been caught fast asleep on the sofa, and its kinda dropped me in the poo, I think hes suspicious that someone :aureola: is allowing the dogs on the furniture, if I find out whos doing it I will be very cross and I will frown at them and err tell them they are naughty. Could you say no to those eyes though :eek:

2. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

So a strong conversation is due between you and the mirror :D :D

Me, resist those eyes....not a hope :)

3. Retri

Retri PetForums Senior

haha, very similar to the look CJ gives when you catch him on the bed

4. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

She was just keeping it warm for you:D:D

5. thedogsmother

What are you trying to imply :blushing:, is it my fault that I regullarly dont notice that she is on the sofa, its not easy to not notice things you know, I have to practice a lot to not notice things, it isnt easy :D

6. Jobeth

Jobeth PetForums VIP

We could do a swap? My little yorkie finally found her proper bark at 11pm when I let her out to go to the toilet. The little madam wouldn't come in and who knew such a tiny thing could make such a loud noise...

7. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

awww, she looks so comfy on the sofa though!:)
    Besides my old BC was never, ever allowed on the furniture and yet every time you came home there would be a warm spot on the sofa about the size of a sheepdog!:rolleyes:

8. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

You need to have words with your lodger hun. She's called Gill. She keeps bringing more pets home . She lets the dogs sleep on the sofa when your OH and your kids aren't there. :eek:

9. thedogsmother

I will hun, Ive keep catching glances of her when I walk past mirrors but Ive yet to speak to her :D.

10. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I think you better send her to me... my house is very quiet now and my neighbours don't mind noisy dogs at all... nor does my OH mind dogs on the furniture ;)

11. thedogsmother

Oh if you pm me with your address and a little map I will tell her to set off now, she should be with you pretty soon as she likes to run everywhere :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice