Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

GSD for rehoming immediately

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by thedogsmother, Sep 16, 2013.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Does anyone want Bella? :mad: :mad: :mad: She is an angelic beast who in no way has just smeared a full bottle of olive oil all over the lounge floor, making it into our own personal skating rink :mad:. Oh and she's sold as seen, so no bringing her back when any alleged sedatives which would be making her appear angelic wear off, because we won't answer the door anyway :p.

Any takers? Please form an orderly queue while I go and delete any threads suggesting that she might not be angelic, I may be quite some time :D

2. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

I use fry light, will the squirty bottle be a deterrent?

3. thedogsmother

It's for the ferrets to drink from as a treat (I prefer chocolate, but ferrets are odd :D), so it was in a pet drinking bottle, like you clip on cages. I don't think they would appreciate me getting them a spray bottle though, or diet oil :eek: :D.
    I only filled the thing up yesterday so it was virtually full, she literally tore the bottle apart :(. I think I will just have to keep the next one away from her reach, she's never been a big chewer so it must have smelled too good to resist :mad:

4. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Erm....she sounds perfectly...lovely :shocked: but I am afraid I have my hands full here :001_huh:. If I didn't have Roo I would, of course, take her like a shot :001_huh: :aureola:.

5. thedogsmother

Would you like to do swapsies? :D

6. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Hmmmmmmm. Ask me later, Roo is asleep again right now :aureola:.

7. SusieRainbow

SusieRainbow Administrator
    Staff Member

She sounds adorable ! Won't she lick the oil that she absolutely didn't spill, up ?
    Tango washes our kitchen floor every day:)(well, bits of it ! )
    My DIL's foster dog managed to get the top off a tube of black shoe polish - nuff said !!

8. thedogsmother

It was the frantic floor licking as I came into the house that alerted me to the "accidental spillage" ;). I've only had one polish incident and that was where a tin of polish had "fallen" off the table and pulled its own lid off :eek: and Boomer ferret decided to "help" me by cleaning it up, using himself as the cleaning cloth, I have such angelic animals, I'm so lucky ;)

9. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

Apple chewed through a thing of talc needless to say it was everywhere and she looked like she had been having a mad drugs session with it all over her nose and face:eek:

10. Mulish

Mulish Just a Little Penguin

I think you're being very ungrateful. Clearly Bella knows the icy weather is coming and she's helping you practice walking on slippery surfaces. You've gotten far too used to good traction over the warmer months and she worries about you. Also feet are often neglected but need to be kept moisturised so she was killing two birds with one big bottle of olive oil.

Poor misunderstood wee girlie :frown2: If only I didn't have an equally helpful dog and toddler combination I'd happily invite her to skid around our house.

11. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

Perhaps we could do a swap? I'll trade you one bitey, chewy little minx who doesn't want to do weewee in the rain but is happy to do it all over the kitchen floor for your not-so-angelic beastie. Will also throw in a cat who is taking advantage of me having my hands full by counter surfing right under my nose.
    Little darlings!

:laugh:

12. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Me ill have her ;)

13. thedogsmother

Excellent :thumbup1:, if you pm me with your address I will pop her in the post today :D. I've found a nice big box :)
    [​IMG]

14. Wiz201

Wiz201 PetForums VIP

I'll trade you with a cat who likes dashing under my feet whilst I'm walking down the stairs :aureola: I'll put him in an orange TNT box and send him tracked to you :D

15. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Just look at that innocent face :)

16. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

she thought it was floor polish..poor gal wanted to help...
    mistakes happen..I know..I just squirted my windows with Vanish! (instead of a cleaner..and you know she cannot read! )

17. catseyes

catseyes PetForums VIP

awwww bless her.. dunno about taking her but i can send you zelda.. she will help mop up the oil by rolling in it and licking it.. she will then use all your toilet rolls to help any left over by shredding into a snow fest!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice