Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Grrrrrr ....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PembrokeMadhouse, May 29, 2010.

1. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

When getting a puppy you expect to be up in the night - I set my alarm for 3am for Ozzy ... all well and good this morning, little wee and back to bed .... at 4 Meg starts barking .... I let them all out in the yard again, no wee or poo ... back to bed, Meg still barking I am lying there listening to the pattern, 3 barks, then 2 ... pause, just drop off again ....3 barks then 2 .... zzzz .... finally at 5.30 I gave in and took them for their early morning sleep walk in the rain.... poor, poor Meg exploded with runny poo in the grass ... She must have been desparate poor thing ... I feel so guilty - she was trying to tell me!

They are both now asleep, Ozzy having stuffed his breakfast at 7, Meg not interested at all - and I am wide awake and its 7.15 - GREAT! :confused::

Will have to keep an eye on Meg today tho ...

C x

2. davehyde

davehyde Banned

7.15 eh. god i'd love a lie in till then.

3. PembrokeMadhouse

Before I got Ozzy - Meg would quite happily sleep in - like I have said before I don't think she's a proper collie!

4. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

lol same sammy gets me up around 5 to go out for a wee but at least then he lets me go back bed when he's done :D

don't feel guilty hun

5. PembrokeMadhouse

Just thought .... if Meg has a dodgy tummy - but pup is okay, but only had 1 injection .... should I watch him carefully too ... there is no point in separating them as they sleep in the same area so if there was infection he would already have it ... ...

Meg is very subdued and still in her basket - but her tail wags when I look at her, and I can't sense a temperature....

6. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Oh dear, sounds like a right fiasco and one you will look back and laugh at probably when you dont feel quite so tired :thumbup:

I hate it when we dont get it right, poor Meg bless her!!

My pup had an accident after spaying,all my fault. Like a plonker because she was soooo out of it and hadnt drank anything since the night before I didnt bother putting her out for a wee and went to bed. Following morning she had held on to a huge stream and just had to let it go before we got out the door.

In our defence, they do have us on the run occasionally :lol:

Hope Meg is ok and it was a one off:thumbup:

7. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

I wouldn't seperate them but i would keep an eye on pup near Meg's business. We all know pups go through that phase of eating poop. I would pick up Megs mess asap. If pup eats meg's dodgy poo, pup might get dodgy too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice