Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Grrrrrr .... so cross ...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by PembrokeMadhouse, Jun 21, 2010.

1. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

Have a horrible feeling I may not have 7 cats in the morning ... some stupid idiot dropped his kebab in the road, main high street ... so of course I come home from work and go to walk the dogs and Meg (dog) disappears there she is in the middle of the road eating the kebab along with 4 of my cats !

So I have swept as much of it up as I can and picked it up and put it onto the side road by our house so if they do eat it they don't go into the main road, but there are still bits I couldn't scrape up ...

I hope I don't wake up to dead cats in the morning = couldn't cope with that.

C x

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

We had alot of pavement pitza round here today :mad: I can just see the mess Im going to have to pick up later off Holly when she recycles it :rolleyes: Hope your paw count is ok tomorrow x

3. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

Thankfully all present and correct this morning .... didn't sleep a wink - everytime a car went past I had to go the window .... did get to sleep eventually, but not a great one!

People can be so thoughtless (especially when they're drunk)!

4. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

Awww...my cats are obsessed with stealing food. From anywhere. Felix used to try and lick all the mayonnaise off chips etc. And he really loved pasta. :) Glad your kitties are ok! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice