Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

GRRRRR!!! I hate my neighbours!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sequeena, Jun 3, 2010.

1. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I went to bed feeling tired but spent 20 minutes tossing and turning because someone's dog was barking. I ended up getting up and letting the dogs out only to realise it was next doors bichon!!

I stood in the garden and listened for over 5 minutes to this dog barking wondering when my neighbours would shut it up (all their lights were on so obviously they were in).

I was about to go round when I thought f*ck it if they've got no consideration for anyone trying to sleep why should I be polite!! I ended up shouting over "Excuse me! Sort your dog out some of us are trying to f*cking sleep!!" As soon as I said that they called the dog in.

This was gone 11:30pm mind!

Their dogs are terrible for barking. I don't say anything in the day because dogs will be dogs (though they will continue to let their dogs bark at thin air even when they're in the garden with them!). If my dogs start to bark I tell them to ssh but I guess I should just leave them bark because it's sooooo amusing!

Why do people do this? This has kicked off my insomnia now and I'm going to have to cancel my doctors appointment tomorrow and not take my mum to the hospital to get her bloods done because I won't be able to function.

Thanks a lot you bunch of c**ts!!!! :mad:

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Awww no :mad:

Some people are just annoying!! :(

Our neighbour accross the road has a ''sprollie'' and it barks at thin air all day, it hasnt been a walk since we moved in :rolleyes:

3. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

My neighbour's relatives have a nasty little terrier that sits there all day and all night behind their gate when said relatives are visiting, just barking it's god damn head off.

It drives the hounds and the rest of the street insane! :mad:

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I've not seen either of my neighbours walk their dogs ONCE. Actually I've not seen any of the dogs in my street walked.

I hate dogs like that. Her 2 bichons feed off each other so when one barks the other joins in!

5. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Some people have no consideration for others.

We have a GSD on the bank above our house and 2 terriers that live directly behind us all are allowed to bark all the time but my dogs used to get the blame. William uses to bark but he was always told to shut up straight away he was never left to bark. He used to be blamed when the other dogs barked.

6. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Rupert has developed a habit of barking at the chickens and birds, he's always barked at the cat. Soon as he starts even in the day if he wont shush he comes straight in.

It irritates me hearing my own dog don't think I would take lightly to someone else's barking late at night..!

7. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

My worst one at the moment is Amber she doesn't bark she squeals. A really high pitched piercing squeal and there's no stopping her when she starts. We've done the water pistol, the tub with pebbles in it, We tried a barking collar but it is that high pitched she doesn't set it off. Ignoring her makes her worse.

Anyone any ideas? Its worse at the moment as she can't be with Simba because of his stitches but he has them out today.

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Well I managed a couple of hours sleep but I'm absolutely shattered :(

Freyja sorry hun I don't know how to help. I imagine her squealing is very annoying but it sounds amusing from where I'm sitting :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice