Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

GRrrrr!! Car Insurance!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Aug 12, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Since we had been having a few problems with them, and also now we decided the car is a company car, OH used the shops credit card to pay off the rest of the year.

So... I just got a letter off my bank... The insurance tried to take off £132.50!!!! :eek:
    So now I am getting charged £35 which I am REALLY P'd off about, as we are trying to apply for a loan, and need 3 months clean bank account with no charges etc and I had already got to 3 !! OH had just gotten a charge last month due to internet going out on the wrong date, so now we still gotta wait 3 months :(

I called the bank and they said it's up to the company to sort it out!

I have been on hold with the insurance people for 20 min. If they don't agree to put £35 in my bank I am going to make an official complaint and will be telling them I am not happy and will be changing company at the end of the policy.

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice