Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Grrrr Glass

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rona, Aug 6, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

:eek:
    Alfie nearly ate some glass, the bin men had dropped something tasty in the road but it also had broken glass mixed in.:mad5:
    Am I glad he listens to drop it :thumbup:

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I wish they wouldnt make certian things out of glass. Beer bottles should be plastic. After every friday and saturday night, there are smashed bottles all over the place.

Ive lost count of the amount of times ive had to either walk in the road, or carry my dogs over it.

Its a good things your boy is so well trained, i dread to think of what damage that could have caused.

3. ruth9

ruth9 PetForums Member

My Dalmatian, Poppy had stitches taken out of her foot today. She cut it the weekend before last at our local park on broken glass. I'm forever picking up bits of glass and it's getting past a joke. Sometimes, the way it's scattered about I think someone is bringing a bag of broken glass out with them and dropping it at random. At one place yesterday in the bit of woodland there was rubbish from a barbecue scattered around, several empty aerosol cans and about 20 whole empty assorted alcohol bottles. Luckily there were a couple of discarded carrier bags too so I managed to take the bottles away before they got broken.

4. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

:(theres glass everywhere here, for any safe dog walking places we have to drive 20 mins, we walked her twice off lead here and both times she cut her feet on glass and needed stitches

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice