Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Grrr OH

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, Jul 4, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

I spend what seems to be half my life waiting for my OH, I have to wake him in the morning, when I've been up an hour.
    He always says he wants to walk the dogs with me, but takes a long time getting ready.
    If we go in separate cars cos one of us is going somewhere after, he is always 10-15 mins late arriving
    If you ask him for a time to be or do anything, he's just always late.

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

I dont have an OH, but my friend is a bit like that.

He's late for EVERYTHING. We sometimes go to the cinema, and he comes and picks me up. From my house to the movies, is about a 20-25 mins drive. So say the movie starts at 8.30, he agrees to be at mine by 8.00, 8.15 will come and go and he still hasnt shown up.

When he finally does, he drives like a complete pillock, speeidng, going the wrong way around round-a-bouts, overtaking, and generally putting our lives at risk. Stresses me out no end, as i HATE being late for anything.

3. littlekitty

littlekitty PetForums Senior

Sounds like your describing my OH there, he's always late for appointments and if we are going out for the day I always say that we have to get up early to get a full day out, but no he's never ready and we end up getting there late as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice