Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Grrr cats

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Cloudygirl, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl PetForums VIP

So far tonight he's knocked my tool kit all over the floor. Rolled on the clean wet floor and when I got a pet wipe to clean him off he scratched my face. And now he is just sat outside my door miaowing at me but when I go out there he looks angelic and doesn't want to come in.

Stupid cats!!!!!!!!

Share tales of things yours do that really irritate you here ;)

2. Marley boy

Marley boy PetForums VIP

Elvis destroyed my leather sofas, pulled my curtain rail down and knocked over all my plants. It's a good bloody job he is so cute :rolleyes:

3. Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl PetForums VIP

he also scratched my new rug and completely ignored his new scratch pad. forgot about that.

Elvis sounds like a naughty puss too.

They shredded my croissants on saturday and left them all over the kitchen floor.

4. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Kerry keeps tearing the boxes that make up the kitten enclosure *sigh*

5. Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl PetForums VIP

just thought I'd add to this one that this morning I overslept slightly then decided that 2 out of 3 of the downstairs litter trays needed changing but I'd accidentally left a bag of litter in the car so only had half a bag in the house. So I changed the one and tipped some new litter on top of the other and mixed it in because I was in a massive rush.

So out of 3 litter trays downstairs Bobs had 2 brand new fresh trays open to him and one slightly scummy one. Came in tonight to find he weed on the floor next to the scummy one as if to tell me to change it. Bloody cats :rolleyes: :rolleyes: have just had to mop the floor 3 times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice