Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Grr my OH!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 29, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Him and his dad went to Manchester again to see some clothing agents etc, as his parents own clothing shops today they were off to sort out about buying some stock.

Yesterday, my OH left his fone at work. He left this morning before 7 as they wanted to leave really early. I know they had one meeting at about 2, and its a 3 or 3.5hour drive, so I don't expect him back anytime until after 6 or 7.

BUT he said he would use his dad's phone to text me, I told him to text when he got there and when he was leaving.

I'm STILL waiting! :mad: I have no credit in my fone so I can't even give his dad a polite txt to see how they are getting on, I went to the shop to get a top up and the machine was broken! :(

So when my oh get home later, part of me want to be a little mad and say I know they were busy but how long does it take to send a text.
    But I also will have missed him and don't want him to come home and fall out.

x

2. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Men are very inconsiderate!!:rolleyes: I have had this with my OH before they just dont think like we do!

3. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

my OH is the same, but if it was us that didn't text :eek:

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Just back from walking the dogs and had a missed call from my OH's mum. She had left a voicemail but I couldn't listen to it due to no credit!

But it was ok, she was just calling to let me know they left manchester about 5 so won't be back until 9 as it's rushour.

I'm going to go and have a shower now because I sat near some red ants at the river and they have bitten my back! :(:(

x

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Silly man :rolleyes:

Don't be mad just explain you were worried about him and he should have text you then ask him if he's had a nice day ;)

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I feel fine now that his mum has let me know what was happening.

Before he left this morning I said 'can you text me off your dads fone so I know you haven't crashed on the way or anything?' and he laughed and said ok but maybe he thought I was joking.

I will just tell him I was a little annoyed because I asked him specifically to txt when thy got there and when they left, and how was I to know nothing had happened.

But I have left him some pizza in the microwave for later and charged up the batteries for the x box and ironed all his shirts and trousers for work (except the ones he has on today. lol)

No point in getting in a mood when he has been driving/buying all day.

xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice