Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Growling

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by LittleRockiLover, Nov 8, 2012.

1. LittleRockiLover

LittleRockiLover PetForums Junior

When my kitten chooses to be hyper and plays he climbs all around the furniture then bites on my curtains and really growls like a dog with a pully toy.. Its halirous and i dont mind it but can anyone explain why he does it? Xx

2. PEANUT1

PEANUT1 PetForums Newbie

Hello
    You lucky he does this while he is playing - thats super cute! My Female is super moody since we got a new kitten and when you pick her up she growls and moans. :incazzato:

3. LittleRockiLover

My kitten also looks up at the ceiling alot as if something is up there but there never is i wonder if can see something i cant

4. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

They do this to tell the world that they've caught something, it's the best something in the world, it's theirs and nobody else is allowed to have it, thank you very much!

5. jo-pop

jo-pop PetForums VIP

Ghosts!:eek:

6. shyboots

shyboots PetForums Senior

Biff was proper growling at the fireworks a few days ago. He growls at all sorts, he's a bit weird though. The doorbell, the council grass cutter man, pigeons, helicopters, the neighbour hanging their washing out....

7. seraphinious

seraphinious PetForums Member

Midges, mites, tiny green martians?

(Seriously Bo does this a lot, till I clicked we have the window open the top of the cat tree if new the window vent and it's usually small flies / spiders and such I'd never normally notice)

8. LittleRockiLover

Okay so thats what i did i got lifted him up and got up to that hight with him as my ceilings are really low what does he do he looks down cant win to be honest i think its something shiny but not sure what x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice