UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont they just grow up so quickly?

My wee man is 18 weeks this weekend and looking back at his pictures, he's grown sooooooo much :D

It's so noticeable when i give him a bath, he used to be so tiny and you could hardly spot him but how he's front legs hook over the edge :eek:

He's almost finished his puppy training and in a few weeks time begins novice class

He's just a cute as he was as an 8 week old, he's extremely spoilt and i just want to tell him i love him to bits :001_wub::001_wub: and am extremely proud of all the things he has learnt over the past 10 weeks and also say 'thank you' for bringing me immense pleasure, much laughter and a love that is unmeasureable.

**a very proud mammy** :D

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
My girl is almost 9 months now. Some days I want her to go back to her 8 week old fluffball but most of the time I want her to be fully grown and matured LOL :thumbup:

I made this collage for her, it really shows her growth;

And today;

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Awwww bless you :)

They grow up too quick! My little girl is 13 weeks this weekend and is getting bigger everyday it seems - she can now reach food on the coffee table if I leave it too near to the edge :)

Your collage is great Sequeena :) What a brilliant idea!

Ellie x

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Erm, from this

To this

In 10 months, where did my ickle puppy go?

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Awwww bless you :)

They grow up too quick! My little girl is 13 weeks this weekend and is getting bigger everyday it seems - she can now reach food on the coffee table if I leave it too near to the edge :)

Your collage is great Sequeena :) What a brilliant idea!

Ellie x
Oh you're lucky you have the coffee table to deal with, I remember the day my girl found the kitchen counter :rolleyes: :D

Thank you! I'm making a puppy book for her :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.