Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tanya1989, May 5, 2011.

1. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Anyone watch lasts nights? I was really dubious when I heard that they would be doing a "musical" episode, but I actually really enjoyed it. I've watched it 4 times today and have really enjoyed it. Not something I'd want them to do on a regular basis, or possibly again, but as a one off I thought it was really good.

2. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

what is it with american series and bloody musicals? they all have to have one! bloody stupid

3. WelshOneEmma

WelshOneEmma PetForums VIP

I loved last nights episode! Then again I love Grey's and have all the series out so far on DVD. I thought the singing was really good though. I liked that they sang songs they had used in previous episodes.

4. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Is there anywhere online to watch it?

5. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

It was good although they shouldnt of done it. (its not that kind of show so it was a stretch).
    Most importantly we found out who can really sing, who can kinda sing and who wasnt even allowed to open their mouths!!!! (McDreamy and Yang must be tone deaf!!LOL):D

6. WelshOneEmma

I was impressed with "Owen"'s singing! But yeah, guess McDreamy wasn't great!

Why shouldn't they have done it? I thought it was good.

7. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

It isnt a show that normally has totally bizarre stuff happening (well, beyond normal american medical shows!!). Not like Buffy or Scrubs. I just kept thinking 'why hasnt anybody noticed they are all singing!!'LOL
    I did like the songs though, good choices.:D

8. WelshOneEmma

I thought that it was to show the effect that injury could have on the brain as it started with Callie saying she heard singing?? And saw herself singing??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice