Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Greyhound puppy needs a home

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by chezza_berry, Dec 26, 2007.

1. chezza_berry

chezza_berry PetForums Newbie

Cute male black greyhound needs a new home, 7-8 weeks old. contact 07799818422. in the milton keynes area
    :)

2. chezza_berry

Anyone interested? I bought him from my sister as she wasnt looking after him but I cant keep him as I already have a doberman, greyhound and staffie x lab in a one bed bungalow!:)

3. chezza_berry

I thought this was like the site to get rid/rehome pets!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

no this isnt a site to GET RID, of animals, this is a site were people love and respect animals, you posted that you got the dog from your sister, who isnt looking after it ,knowing that you couldnt give it the home it needed either, if its so young, why not take it back to were it came from, did you think you would post on here to GET RID of it, and within ten minutes it would be gone, got RID of...... this is why pets shouldnt be rehomed at christmas time,....

5. colliemerles

exactly my thoughts to darren,, :(:(:(

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

this poor pup should not be from its mother yet so how has it been to 2 different homes already?:(
    The term get rid of is disgusting in my book and something you use for the rubish and not a living creature

7. colliemerles

well said vixie, go look what this PERSON put in dog classified its disgusting,!!!!!!!!

8. The quicker this poor pup will find a good home - the better!

9. BredaKim

BredaKim PetForums Member

It seems a bit of a cheek to me that you joined the group in December...posted three on this thread today...and get 'extremely upset' when nobody replies to your 'advert' :confused:
    You bought/took the dog from your sister who was not looking after it...at 78 weeks? I wonder just how long had your sister had this pup before it was taken from his mother???
    Your response about NOT getting any response is shocking...and the way this puppy is being treated at such a young age is even more shocking.
    I certainly hope you reported 'your sister' for not taking care of the puppy...just incase she decides to go out and replace him with another poor little soul!!
    Or you may find that you have to come to the 'rescue' and 'get rid' of another one for her :mad:

Flabbergasted!!!!!!!!

10. Fade to Grey

Fade to Grey PetForums VIP

you need to give it a bit more time to "get rid" of your puppy, I mean you left it 20 minutes and expect someone to have him/her.

You need a little more patience when dealing with this and life in general.

11. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

There is another example of why pups should'nt be bred at xmas, Another one for the santuary no doubt, and in this case i hope the poor pups hurrys up and gets there because the person "Wanting rid" of it don't seem to care about its welfare.

I mean, come on, 20 friggin minutes and she expected someone to reply, How sad is that?, My jaw hit the deck when i read her replys [​IMG], looks like the poor sod has come out of the frying pan and into the fire.

12. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Fingers crossed this baby gets a lovely new home and soon - doesnt look like the owner gives a crap about where this baby ends up!!!!! New owners strictly vetted??? I dont think so!!!!

13. colliemerles

first come first served , it looks like to me,, disgusting,!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

14. colliemerles

i hope it was a sick joke, rather than find out this STUPID PERSON, actually does have this poor puppy, if they do come back, i dont think they will be made very welcome, do you,??????? good job darren closed the other thread down ,before i got to write a reply, Calling this site rubbish ,how DARE they ,

15. carol

carol PetForums VIP

poor dog which shouldnt have left it mum at 7 weeks
    and to GET RID is not a nice
    feel for the poor dog

16. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I read the same post, i myself was about to have another moan, then as i clicked the thread it said it was closed.

17. colliemerles

yes maybe its good that darren closed it quick, because i was fuming,.....:mad::mad:not sure exactly what i was going to put, but they woudnt of liked it,....

18. Vixen

Vixen PetForums Junior

hope it finds a good home this time

19. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Makes me wonder, i mean, they havent been back since have they?
    either that or they have nothing to say after seeing our reactions to her post, with abit of luck we have made her realize that people like her should not keep dogs/pups :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice