Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Greetings from Finland!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Remus, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Remus

Remus PetForums Newbie

Hey everyone!

My name is Emmi, and I'm 23 years old girl (not a woman yet, always a girl :001_cool:) from Turku, Finland. I'm moving to England in September, as that's where my husband to be (we're getting married in May) lives.
    The reason why I ended up to this forum is that dogs are my love, life and passion.

At the moment I have a tibetan spaniel and a pyrenean mastiff. My tibetan spaniel Helmi (it means pearl in english) is now just over 2 years old girl, and she's a nightmare, so far I've managed to sort out so many problems when it comes to my own and other people's dogs, but that girl is just impossible, though I still love her to bits. :001_wub:
    My pyrenean mastiff is called Onni (which means happiness) and he is my second livestock guardian dog (first one was a rescue-central asian shepherd dog), and I must say, I've lost my heart for good to these gorgeous and primitive dogs, though so far I've found only tibetan mastiffs from England, and not any other livestock guardians, maybe you guys could tell me where to search :confused:

I'm really into dog shows, though only when my dogs are enjoying it also. I'm hoping to find some new people from England since at the moment only people I know are my husband to be and his mum, which isn't much I guess :(

Hopefully you don't mind me joining because I'm not living in England yet, though it's not too far away anymore... :)

2. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum, Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding in May. We have members on here from many countries, not sure if there are others from Finland though, although its possible you tend to lose track of where everyones from, its a very busy forum at times.

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

We have pyrenean mountain dogs here, the large white/cream dogs.

4. Heather78

Heather78 PetForums Senior

Hiya and welcome, congrats on your upcoming wedding :)

5. cielo

cielo PetForums Newbie

Hi remus, how are you? I am curious of those two lovely dogs, can you please post the picture of your pets? Thanks:)

6. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to PF :)

7. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

welcome to pf! where abouts in England are you moving too?

Congratulations on your up coming wedding! :D

8. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Hello and welcome :D

9. Remus

Remus PetForums Newbie

Thank you everyone :)

I'm good, thanks and yes, of course I can post their photos.
    This is Onni, never mind the slobber around his mouth ;)

And this is Helmi.

I'm moving to Rustington (West Sussex), I've been to England for so many times and I just love it there, people are so nice and also your dogs are allowed to run free all over the parks :D

10. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice