UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Greetings everyone!

677 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  joyous growler 
#1 ·
Bow-wow everyone,

I sniffed out this forum and thought I join the company. I'm a six and half year's Labrador-mix, and I like to play with rope, ball, branch, and what I find. I love my pack-leader and his family and the large yard and garden.

You know, I'm alone now in the yard because my fellow German Shepherd left us. She went to the heavenly yard, and I was sad for a few days. You see, we loved the mutual playing and running around.

However, it's true that I was a little jealous of her. I no longer need to fear for my nourishment from her. And now every game is just for mine. Nevertheless, I have been happily doing my job again.

My friends, imagine, how I found my pack-leader? I was a small puppy with my mother and littermates. I loved to being with them, to hide in their warm fur. And I remember how fine was my mother's milk, too.

Once, the person who was fed my mother, grabbed me. And I found myself in a stinking monster which gave strange noise and swaying. The swaying ceased after a time, and the person caught me again.

You know what happened? He passed me on the muddy ground side on the road. He went further in that stinking, noisy monster. I remained there, and I was cold because some vet falls from above.

I completely wetted and shivering. I called my mom, but she was not there. My littermates also didn't come to me. I was cold, and I was crying a lot. And another stinking and noisy and swaying monster came.

That thing stopped next to me, and someone grabbed me. But his grip was not as harsh. He put me onto a soft blanket in that monster and wiped me dry. This monster was also swaying and humming, and I fell asleep.

I woke up next to a big dog who was friendly with me. Later I learned that he was a German Shepherd. Her pack-leader was that person who brought me to my new home.

And this person become my pack-leader too. He gives tasty food and likes to play with me. I feel great in the pack-leader's family. I love them and they love me, so life is beautiful.

My friends, I dictated this message to my pack-leader. Sorry for the length but I felt I need to tell you my story. I'm going, because dinner is waiting for me.:)

Bow-wow,

Zizi

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum, dear Zizi.

(A marvellous first post!)
Bow-wow Knightofalbion,

Thank you for your kind words and welcome.

You've a venerable name, I think. My pack-leader know something about English Bulldog, Foxhund, and Setter. I wonder, which dog breed you belong to?

Oops, the ball of my leader's grandson rolled away; I gotta go to find it.

Talk more,:)

Zizi

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Huge welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see photos and hear more about you Zizi :D :)
Bow-wow Rolacolacube,

Many thanks for your warm welcome.:)

You see, I had just finished the morning hygienic procedure (stretching, yawning, scratching, chewing fur), when noticed your kind message. I was delighted on it.

As for photos, I think my pack-leader used a flasching machine when I was young. I'll tell him to put my portrait here. Sorry, I must go because some little jumping and croaking animal is in the yard and I need him to snoop around.

Until next time,:)

Zizi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.