Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Greetings and introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChristineAndTheTramp, Feb 23, 2018.

1. ChristineAndTheTramp

ChristineAndTheTramp PetForums Newbie

My name is Christine and I'm 20 years old. I just joined your forum and as you can see in my personal details, my role here is mainly educational. I adore animals and I'm planning on having my own dog someday. For now, I'm just patient and wait 'till I have my own home and money.

I'd like to have more contact with animals but, no matter how much I'd love to work as a vet's helper, I, unfortunately, don't have the experience to do so.

As for my personal friend, I love big dogs such as Golden Retrievers and German or Australian Shepherds but I don't think I could meet their energy levels and provide them the exercise they need. I usually spend long hours at my University and I'm not that energetic in general so the time for walks and games would be about 1-2 hours per day. All things considered, I'm searching for medium or smaller breeds that are easily adaptable to apartment life and home training (with extra professional training if needed). The mixed breeds are a huge weakness of mine too but I'm slightly afraid of the different diseases.

As you probably understand, I haven't come to a conclusion about what breed I'd choose but I'm here to learn through your experiences and be prepared to make my future friend as happy as I can when the time comes to fulfil my dream

It's so nice to meet you all! :):D:rolleyes:

2. Kim Watcham

Kim Watcham KIM N ARCHIE

hi and welcome to pf ....hope you enjoy reading about the dog cats and pets on pf theres some lovley photos of dogs cats and small pets ...I enjoy being on here its great looking at all the dog pics and the help is great I enjoy taking pics of my shih Tzu dog archie his 6 years old had him from a pup and his great to take anywhere care homes holidays and most of all he loves his pic taken so I do this just as a hobby ..... 20170912_152121.jpg 20171002_074918.jpg 20171008_080434.jpg 20171226_100023.jpg 20171218_162634.jpg

ChristineAndTheTramp likes this.
  3. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome

ChristineAndTheTramp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice