Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

green fingers needed

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vickie1985, Jun 24, 2009.

1. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

Hi all,

im hopeless with flowers, really i am, my OH bought me an Orchid, and i got the right food etc for it, and still killed it off lol
    all the flowers in the garden die after a year i dont know if its the soil or me.

I really would love to get a gardenia i think they are really pretty. are they easy to keep? could i keep it in a pot in the garden and fingers crossed i dont kill it?

should i try it??

my mum bought me a little cactus and told me to try and kill it! lmao its still alive in my kitchen, i love it! lol

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

sPIDER PLANTS ARE GOOD FOR INDOOR STARTER PLANTS THERE QUITE HARD TO KILL. hAVENT HEARD OF A GARDENIA SORRY CANT HELP WITH THAT ONE.

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

a friend of mine thinks its a jasmin flower but just another name. i dont know, all i know is that its pretty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice