Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Great Yarmouth or Lowestoft home dog boarding recommendations?

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by petRsawUs, Mar 19, 2017.

1. petRsawUs

petRsawUs PetForums Newbie

Very slim chance but has anyone on the forum got any places near Great Yarmouth or Lowestoft they can recommend for home dog boarding (private house boarding not in dog kennels)?

Having looked around there only seems to be mainly commercial type dog kennels as an option but I don't want to risk the dreaded kennel cough.

There are a couple of people who seem to be offering boarding services but I don't know anyone who has used them.

2. petRsawUs

petRsawUs PetForums Newbie

I can find lots of dog kennels near me but only one company (person?) seems to offer dog boarding in their house, which I and my dog would much prefer with all the comforts of a home. Yell seems to list lots of pet sitters but that is not what I am really looking for.

That home dog boarding place is based in Gorleston, which is close enough to Great Yarmouth but means crossing the river where there be dragons. The company name and logo are funny and still good, Sniffit, but I do not personally know anyone who has used them yet.

I guess it was a really long shot but worth a try :)

3. Dogsgiveyouhealth

Dogsgiveyouhealth PetForums Newbie

Have a look on your district council website for licensed home boarders. If they don't show them, ring their licensing department and ask for a list. Or ask at vets in the area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice