Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Great News on Hip Op Dolly!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by curluscat, Jul 14, 2009.

1. curluscat

curluscat PetForums Junior

Hi, Well we finally got Dolly spayed yesterday, all went well and although she's looking at us somewhat accusatory I think she'll forgive us eventually.

The good news is though, while she was anaesthatised the vet decided to do a post hip op x.ray and he is very pleased with developments. The bone is thickening perfectly round the new hip and although she still needs to build up muscle mass with gentle walks she's doing absolutely fine. Next hip appointment is routine 6 month post op x.ray.

Can't tell you how delighted I am as you can imagine, and how fortunate it was that I registered with Buckley House Vets when she was a puppy. I'm so grateful to Graham Oliver and his team.

Hope everyone in the doggy world is doing OK today.

Dolly's Mum

2. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

This is the first post about Dolly I've seen so I don't know the background but I'm glad to here that she's doing so well. I good vet really does make all the difference.

3. rona

rona Guest

That's great news, it must be such a relief to you.
    Good vets are worth their weight in gold :D

4. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Glad to hear everything going ok :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice