Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Great Day

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by kellyrich, Apr 11, 2015.

1. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Well we finally went to our first cat show today and entered the lovely Pampurred Dizzy Dame aka Martha

She made her mummy very proud and got First Breed Class, Best of Breed and 2 x first and 1 x third in her side classes...not bad for a first time

We also met the lovely Steverags and Ellesbelles and their beautiful cats Polo, Rocco and Chester who are really stunning...even more so in real life!

Had a great day and met some lovely people x

Attached Files:

2. sarahecp

sarahecp Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks

Huge congratulations! (again :D) and well done to you and the beautiful Martha :thumbup: xx

You got the bug now Kel? :D

3. Soozi

Soozi PetForums VIP

Congratulations from me too! A real achievement for a first show! Martha is quite a stunner! :) xxx

4. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Thank you!!

I sort of do Sarah lol...my OH has lol...we are looking to get our next one booked in anyway just to see how we do but we are gonna take Martha and Rufus next time just to make it a bit more exciting! :D

I must admit i loved the winning but i also enjoyed the whole experience of meeting new people and seeing other cats too :D

5. huckybuck

huckybuck Cat Chat Friend

Well done Martha, that's great news! Hope she handled it well and was relaxed and happy.

6. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Thanks HB.... i was dreading it to be honest and i didnt sleep last night worrying about her but she was perfect, she just chilled out and slept...in her litter tray and loved the odd cuddles she got from us when we could....i thought she was gonna go mad but she surprised me :D

7. Zephodi

Zephodi PetForums Senior

Well done! :D I just love her little face, she's so pretty!

8. GingerJasper

GingerJasper PetForums Senior

Well done on your first show. It always amazes me how chilled the cats are at shows when there are so many people walking past them. I know mine wouldn't cope with it all.

9. Honeys mum

Honeys mum PetForums VIP

Well done, congratulations, that's a great achievement for her first show.
    Martha is gorgeous, you must be very proud of her.

10. slartibartfast

slartibartfast The House of Morningstar, Lucifer Morningstar

Congratulations!!!!!

11. Susan M

Susan M Mama to the Spotties & Stripey

Well done Martha! What a brilliant achievement! Glad you both enjoyed your first show :D

12. idris

idris absent without leave

Wow! She's one to be very proud of. Bet you didn't believe your eyes when you saw the rosettes. Well done :D

13. sarahecp

sarahecp Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks

So you've both got the bug :D :D

I really enjoyed showing Roman and I do miss it. I'm not a competitive person, though he did really well and I was very proud of him, it was the whole experience and meeting new people, though there can be a bit of back stabbing and bitchiness :rolleyes: but I just ignored that. Roman was so relaxed, chilled and loved the 4 shows we went to and then I took him to a TICA one and he just didn't enjoy it so we stopped.

I'm hoping to go along to the one at Bracknell on 23rd May to meet up with Roman's breeder, if you're going to that one I'll come find you to say hello :)

14. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Hi ya

Im not sure whether im competitive or not really lol...im just doing this for the breeding side of it really but i can definitely see how it can get competitive the higher up you get but after seeing many of the cats there i dont think i stand much chance of getting very high but it is nice seeing those rosettes when you walk back to your cat pen lol!

Oh i might be going to that one as Martha will be 9 months on the 23rd May so it would be her first adult show but i will let you know nearer the time, would be nice to see you xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice