Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Gravity equals panic

Discussion in 'Lizards' started by xfiles_stu, Jul 1, 2009.

1. xfiles_stu

xfiles_stu PetForums Newbie

So my friend just got her first beardie and was so excited. She accidentally dropped her brand new megarays. She was freaking out, its not even funny. She didn't really have enough money to get more and is not the person to try and haggle the company for a replacement. So as a result of this, panic ensued. Let me add, it was a lot of panicking. She didn't know what to do, so she came to me and I honestly told her that there are other mvbs but they are still quite pricey. I had extra uvbs and basking lights so I decided to give them to her. I've been using the new zilla deserts that came out here. I know this forum isn't from the US, but do you guys have zilla lights over there? Whats happening with them there? You guys have the new ones too? The only way I found out about the new ones was that my friend told me and also because the packaging changed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice